We guide you in taking care of Mom and Dad so they can have the quality of life you want for them as they age.
We are a different kind of law firm that specializes in helping you take care of Mom and Dad.
Our elder law attorneys and geriatric nurse coordinators work in tandem with you to address the legal and cost-of-care issues connected with aging, as well as offer guidance and coaching to help you understand and respond to changing care needs.
The broad umbrella of Life Care Planning includes:
• Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Powers of
Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives)
• Customized Medicaid Planning
• VA Benefits Planning
• Caregiver Agreements
• Experienced Care Coordination
• Care Monitoring & Oversight (particularly
helpful if family is on the Mainland)
• Care Coaching & Problem Solving
• Vetted Resource Recommendations
• Patient Advocacy